Treasury Analyst – London
Treasury Analyst – French & English
We are seeking to hire a Treasury Analyst to cover the European Business of our client – a global Real Estate Firm.
This position requires a self-starter who will work to continuously improve Treasury processes while maintaining a rigorous control environment.
The Treasury Department offers a team-focused, dynamic environment that provides many challenging opportunities for developing one’s financial, analytical, and Treasury skillsets.
- Open bank accounts in Spain, Lux, France, UK
- Liaise with Legal and Tax to provide appropriate documentation
- Responsible for new KYC and renewals with all financial institutions
- FBAR bank reporting
- Monitor daily bank balances and variances including funding overdraft.
- Monitor bank fees for compliance and implement initiatives looking for opportunities to reduce banking costs
- Reconcile EU payments for the Group and all 3rd parties
- Troubleshoot issues
- Provide training for 3rd party property managers on bank reconciliation and payment process. Most property managers only speak French.
- Work with Accounting and AP team for deal funding and urgent payments
- Input manual wires across various online banking platforms
- Track all users and tokens in EU –
- Responsible to handle audit requests for accounts opened and managed
- Ad-hoc project
- Assist in deal closing, liaising with banks, legal, tax, and 3rd
- Handle the internal “management fees” quarterly process, liaising with fund management.
- Proficient in English and French
- 3 years Treasury experience preferably working with a US parent company
- Experience in online banking platform
- Basic knowledge of Financial Accounting
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office with emphasis on Excel
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills
- Experience utilizing finance/accounting systems
- Experience utilizing treasury stations, such as Kyriba, GTreasury, and etc.
- Ability to be multi-tasking under tight deadlines
- Continuous enthusiasm and positive approach to problem-solving
- Detail oriented and self-motivated