Transfer Agency Oversight – RE/PE
Our client is a boutique PE/RE management company that is part of a global trust and fund services financial group. In Luxembourg, the office is human-sized within a strong culture offering a supportive environment and flexible working times.
- Receive, analyze and validate all the documents required to comply with the Transfer Agency regulations in Luxembourg;
- Maintain accurately and up to date records ensuring all statutory obligations are complied with;
- Respond to different requests from clients to ensure that a quality service is provided that meets the requirements of demanding clients;
- Participate in periodic audits, Compliance and Risk sample checks;
- Ensure effective understanding of the specific process and strict adherence to procedure;
- Consistently take ownership of tasks and show initiative;
- Coach junior team members.
- At least 2 years proven experience in a similar position in the Transfer Agency environment in Luxembourg and especially in the PE/RE funds;
- Able to fluently communicate in English, in written and verbally
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of Transfer Agency requirements for Luxembourg regulated investment funds and with capital calls/distributions/return of capital events;
- Able to take responsibility, prioritise, use initiative and to get on with others as a team player;
- Proper knowledge of MS office and especially Microsoft Excel.
- Human-sized and spacious working atmosphere
- Stable and dynamic team.
- flexible working hours
- Up to 70k base salary
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please do not hesitate to send us your resume (In English).
– CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED –
All the applications will remain totally confidential.