Senior Lawyer – In-House – Alternative Investment Manager
My client is a well-established Alternative Investment Manager with a truly global reach; across 15+ international locations they have continued to hire top-level professionals for nearly 30 years.
The company has solidified its name as one of the biggest and best in the market and in-line with ongoing development they are now looking to expand further their operations in Luxembourg!
After increasing dramatically the number of entities through Luxembourg and whilst looking to secure a new AIFM License they are looking to find a new Senior Lawyer to join the team!
- The position will involve working with a diverse portfolio of structures within Alternative Investments including Private Equity & Real Estate
- Luxembourg Legal and Tax structuring of investments
- Tax Compliance
- Corporate & Real Estate Law
- Bar Qualified Lawyer
- Minimum 5 years experience in Law Firm or similar company
- Experience across Alternative Investments
- Fluent in English and another European language
- Able to work Autonomously