Senior Funds Lawyer – AIFM
Our client is an established and growing management company, with an extensive alternative and UCITS portfolio in excess of 19 billion EUR. This is a newly created role and reports directly to the Conducting Officer in charge of Legal, whom you will assist with all legal matters impacting the manco.
- Assist the Conducting Officer in ensuring the proper implementation of applicable laws and regulations
- Prepare, review and negotiate fund legal documents
- Assist with all legal matters, which will include: identification of legal risks review and update of existing contracts/agreements drafting of letters to external counterparts
- Assessing the impact of regulatory changes on the current services by gathering the latest information/interpretations related to local laws and regulations in Luxembourg
- Assist in corporate secretary activities (minutes of Board meetings, Senior Management meetings…)
- Master degree in Law
- At least 5 years of experience as a Legal Officer within a Management Company, Law Firm or a Central Administration
- Excelletn knowledge of Luxembourg investment funds legal and regulatory environment, especially on UCITS IV and AIFM Directive
- You have excellent communication skills
- You speak fluently English, both written and spoken.
- Profitable Manco
- Stable senior management and team
- Banking convention benefits