Senior Fund Operations Associate – Securitization, In-House AIFM
Our client is a market-leading innovative alternative investment manager with a focus on private debt, private equity and fund of funds.
- Ensuring and maintaining the fund administration around the Fund of Fund and Securitization fund portfolios managed by the business.
- Securing and maintaining day-to-day business relating to the Access Solution fund portfolios managed by the business.
- Implementation of portfolio transactions and investment decisions, as well as ongoing operational support for existing private debt portfolios. In particular, you will be responsible for the processing of the following business transactions:
– Acquisition of corporate actions of bonds and (corporate) loans
– Restructuring of corporate
- Operational support for the Access Solutions team in the structuring, relaunch or restructuring of (closed) fund vehicles and special purpose vehicles.
- Monitoring of the liquidity structure, as well as the organization of capital calls and distributions of the fund vehicles.
- Creation of various reports such as fact sheets, regulatory reports or customer-specific performance reports. You maintain both internal and external databases.
- Ensuring a smooth invoicing process – this includes the creation, verification and approval of invoices, as well as the active monitoring of all incoming and outgoing payments from the fund accounts.
- Supporting our Luxembourg valuation team in the implementation of internal valuation externally prepared NAVs
- Coordination of annual audits
- 2-5 years of relevant professional experience in similar positions in the financial services industry, preferably with an asset manager or fund administrator
- Proven knowledge of fund life cycles and administrative support skills during the launch and maintenance phase of funds
- Independent way of working and exceptional organizational and coordination
- Project management skills would be an advantage
- Commercial judgment with attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities, with a strong focus on outcomes and results
- Sharp perception, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and German is an advantage