Senior Fund Accountants – Real Estate and Private Equity
Senior Fund Accountants
A specialist in financial services to alternative investment funds with a truly global presence, require both Real Estate and Private Equity Fund Accountants because of continued growth. This is a fantastic opportunity, working with some of the largest and most significant real-estate and private equity clients, and requires a dedicated professional with significant experience in Fund Accounting.
Main Job Functions/Responsibilities
As a Senior / Fund Accountant in either the Private Equity or Real Estate department, your role will involve the calculation of net asset values on a variety of complex PE/RE funds. This is a challenging and rewarding role which provides exposure to all elements of a PE/RE funds’, accounting processes and life cycle. Working closely with other members of the PE/RE team, your responsibilities will include:
- Account for PE/RE funds for a diverse portfolio of investments.
- Calculate the net asset value of funds on a quarterly basis.
- Report to and communicate with investment managers.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements for audit purposes;
- Understanding complex fund structures and accounting for them accordingly.
- Take ownership of all elements of a funds reporting cycle.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
Must have an excellent command of English, a second language would be useful.
- Accountancy or business administration qualification is essential.
- At least one years of experience in a relevant position.
- Experience in accounting for Private Equity/Real Estate funds, or Holding Companies, SPVs etc. In Luxembourg is an advantage.
- Knowledge of various accounting standards and principals (Lux GAAP, IFRS, US GAAP*).
Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Investran or Yardi knowledge is beneficial.
*beneficial but not essential
If of interest please apply attaching your current CV and we will be in contact very soon!