Senior Finance Manager
We are currently mandated by a highly renowned global real estate investment and development company in Singapore to help them recruit a senior finance manager as part of a new growth initiative. the main responsibilities are listed below.
Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Accountable for daily finance operation, financial and management reports to stakeholders and regulators
- Responsible for timely management reporting for a portfolio of entities and the REIT
- Coordinate/Liaise with various business stakeholders and REIT Manager to ensure timely and accurate forecasts and budgets for these entities and the REIT Manager
- Responsible for preparation of management reports, which include detailed analysis on variance debt and cash flow to support decision making
- Analyse financial results and identify improvement opportunities in the forecasting and budgeting processes
- Ensure compliance to business controls
- Initiate new processes including system implementation and ensure controls are in place for check and balance
- Liaise with auditor and tax agent on the statutory filing with government agencies
- Guide/supervise team members as necessary.
- Liaise with the Corporate Secretaries in respective jurisdictions in arranging all necessary resolutions in relation to approval of accounts, dividend and other distributions, change in bank signatories, director, officers etc., and ensure filing is done as appropriate
- Accountant must liaise with the tax consultants / management consultants in Singapore, Mauritius and Malaysia and ensure that the tax returns are properly computed and filed in time.
- Accountant must ensure that the tax residency certificates of overseas holding companies are obtained and filed with IRAS.
- Bank Reconciliation of the project accounts
- An accounting graduate with ACCA or CPA or similar professional qualification
- 8-10 years of similar work experience in a Real Estate Investment
- Must be a self-starter with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of accounting standards and through knowledge of consolidation of accounts.
- Problem solving and analytical skills with ability to work on issues under tight deadline with moderate complexity
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of Excel and word and PowerPoint
- Good knowledge of GST and Corporate Tax
- Good knowledge in IFRS, Tax, SGX regulations and other regulatory requirements
- Strong attitude to learn and work as a team