Senior Corporate Officer – Funds Industry
Senior Corporate Officer
As a Senior Corporate Officer, you will join the corporate services team and will deal with all aspects of the administration of Luxembourg and/or International companies, with a high focus on Luxembourg domiciled alternative funds covering asset classes such as private equity, real estate, and infrastructure. Our client specialises in complex cross-border solutions in legal, tax, fiduciary, investment and fund administration services to their long-standing and international clients.
You will be expected to:
Administration: Coordination of standard corporate transactions (e.g. incorporations, launches of share classes and sub-funds, etc)
- Organisation and preparation of director and shareholder meetings
- Preparation of standard board resolutions;
- Preparation of standard shareholder resolutions;
- Preparation and maintenance of share registers and share certificates;
- Maintenance of the companies files;
- Opening and maintenance of bank accounts;
- General administrative duties;
- Other ad-hoc duties and projects as required.
- Liaising with clients, including the coordination of the day to day communication and service requests for an allocated portfolio of clients; Liaising with internal staff in various jurisdictions
- involved in servicing an allocated portfolio of clients and coordination of service deliverables from such internal service providers;
- Liaising with other external service providers, regulatory authorities; Client Service Managers and Key Account Managers;
- Ensure that invoices are correctly issued, send them to clients, arrange for payment, and liaising where required with clients regarding unpaid bills.
Responsibility for Risk Management:
- Responsibility for implementing and maintaining controls relevant to the position.
- Minimum 3 years in a relevant role
- University educated (preferably in Law, Accounting or Economics),
- Good knowledge of Alternative Investment Funds and Luxembourg Domiciled companies.
- Fluent in English – any other Language is seen as a bonus
If of interest please apply attaching your current CV and we will be in contact very soon!