Senior Controller – Real Estate Fund
Our client is a market-leading Real Estate Firm with a global reach.
They have a well-established and growing office in Luxembourg and are looking for a new experienced Controller to join the team!
- Administer and review the bookkeeping of the fund, the management company and the respective Special Purpose Vehicles (“SPVs”) in close collaboration with the external Service Providers.
- Prepare and maintain capital calls and distributions schedules as well as support in the
investments funds flows. (distribution waterfalls / distribution calculations).
- Support the onboarding of Real Estate deals
- Coordination of the invoicing process, collection of receivables and maintenance of cash-flow files, and general administration support of both the Luxembourg SPVs as well as the international SPVs.
- Supervise and review the VAT and Tax returns with the support of the local service providers.
- Liaise with auditors, lawyers, tax advisors and accounting service providers in Luxembourg as well as in several international jurisdictions.
- Assist with the cash-flow files and general administration of the international SPVs.
- Coordination of the payments, assisting in the daily administration, including supporting and managing day-to-day accounting transactions and reconciliation with bank positions.
- University or bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5 to 8 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong technical accounting skills and ability to deal with new complex products.
- Consolidation experience under IFRS
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
- Strong communication skills to communicate effectively with the local team as well as with both the US team and local service providers.
- Excellent level of English (written and verbal)