Senior Controller/Analyst – Real Estate – Berlin
Our client has a ‘new approach’ Alternative Investments and are a strong, growing pan-European manager. Their portfolio is interestingand varied in its composition, and the team are comparatively young, dynamic and certainly very capable. The business is still growing and significantly in Luxembourg.
The atmosphere friendly, dynamic, open, ’less institutionalised’/ entrepreneurial. The company is a positive, growing, medium sized business at a key point in its expansion centralising processes and operations etc.
Due to its continued successes and expansion, they are currently looking to fill an Analyst position within its Acquisition team in Berlin. This is a flat hierarchy structure so this position will have full exposure across the various operating functions of the business, both domestic and internationally.
- Preparation of quarterly Investor Reporting in coordination with local teams
- Budget vs Actuals on Property Level and Corporate levels
- Business Plan updates
- Scenario Analysis
- Market outlook summaries
- Bank Reporting
- Support of Acquisition team on other transactional elements
- Review, controlling and coordination of external property managers
- Fluent in both English and German with excellent communication skills
- 3 – 6 years of working experience in a related field at a top-tier investment bank, accountancy or PE/RE firm.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and demonstrated excellence in their academic and extracurricular activities;
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- A strong working knowledge of financial reporting and controlling;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- Able to manage several projects in parallel with minimal supervision.
- Strong interest in Real Estate and Corporate Finance will be viewed positively.