Senior Accounting Product Manager
FinTech Senior Accounting Product Manager, Luxembourg
Our client is one the fastest growing and multi-award winning international FinTech companies and a true market leader in their field!
Fantastic opportunity to move out of audit / Big 4 / accounting practice and into a truly fast paced dynamic work environment.
As an accounting product manager you will get to know the software platform inside out. You are the link between the business requirements (their clients), the solution (their application) and the product development team.
It is your responsibility to analyze and specify the requirements of the business in general as well as client questions, and communicate them as useable information and solutions to your co-workers. You manage feature requests. You will collect, analyze, choose and decide if a new functionality will be developed and make sure the result meets the eye.
- Using knowledge of the Luxembourg accounting market to understand our customers needs, interpreting feedback to build and improve our out-the-box package including: working papers, reports, text documents.
- Ensuring consistency across the UI in each of the Luxembourg templates and that template development principles are adhered to.
- Doing research/analysis for, and creating specification of new modules for the Luxembourg software
- Determining integrations useful for the Luxembourg market
- Determining and maintaining strategic partners for the Luxembourg market from accounting knowledge providers
- Working closely with Product Development team and Project Managers to ensure appropriate prioritisation of work each sprint.
- Analyze and specify the requirements of the business in general as well as client questions
- Communicate requirements as useable information and solutions to co-workers (PM’s, Product owners, product developers, etc)
- Manage feature requests
- Collect, analyze, choose and decide if a new functionality will be developed and make sure the result meets the eye.
- Accepting new template features and updates.
- Coordinating different tests and reviews guaranteeing the quality of new releases.
- Work closely together with Project Managers, Product owners, (Product) Developers, Clients, Third party developers.
- Take ownership of the application and its progress and you are the go-to person for its content.
In a nutshell: you take ownership of the application and its progress and you are the go-to person for its content.
Are you our next Product Expert?
- You have a background in accountancy with at least 5 years of experience on your track record and you want to use your knowledge and skills to enhance our Luxembourg platform.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- You have a big interest in Tech.
- As you are the link between different internal teams and stakeholders, you need to be a good communicator and be able to work with different kinds of people
- Ability to take ownership is key as you become end responsible for the Luxdmbourg template set.
- A strong analytical mindset and a great customer focus.
- A driven mindset to get to know every detail of our software is a must.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your dedication, we offer you a job that scores more than triple A!
- A fast-paced, no-nonsense FinTech scale-up in an international scene.
- An open culture.
- A thriving work environment with lots of enthusiastic people joining forces cross-borders.
- A competitive salary and secondary benefits.
- A growing team in a growing company.