Senior Accountant – Real Estate/Private Equity – Amsterdam
Our client is a leading corporate services provider with multiple business lines, renowned for their dynamic working culture, internal opportunities and international exposure. Personally, you will manage a range of PE / RE funds and companies whilst being supported by the wider team.
- Be the main point of contact for your clients
- Responsible for a wide range of financial tasks, such as processing of investment transactions and pricing of client portfolios
- Computations of accruals and the NAV of shares
- Maintain and develop your network of international clients
- Prepare regulatory reporting
- Prepare and analyse financial statements, budgets, cash flows, procedures and controls
- Bachelor / Master’s in Business Administration, Accounting or equivalent
- At least 4 years’ accounting experience
- Accounting qualification advantageous (ACCA, CPA, ACA etc)
- Knowledge of private equity and real estate funds advantageous
- Knowledge of accounting standards (Dutch GAAP and IFRS)
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Dutch is advantageous
Why should you apply?
- Flat hierarchy and an entrepreneurial environment
- Fast career progression
- Central location
- You will get broad experience, improve qualifications and professional development
- Attractive salary and bonus system adequate to the achievements
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please do not hesitate to send us your resume (In English).
– CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED –
All the applications will remain totally confidential.