Senior Accountant – In House – PE/RE – 70-80k
Our client is a market-leading Alternative Investment Manager with over €50 billion Aum.
They have a growing office of 15+ staff in the center of Luxembourg and they are currently expanding the team in several areas.
The team is highly international and ambitious and they are looking for a like-minded Senior Accountant to join the team!
Salary can be up to €80k + bonus for the right candidate!
The main responsibilities of the position will include the following:
● Day-to-day accounting matters including bookkeeping and record filing, for various entities, including Regulated/Un-regulated Funds, SPV’s and Holdco’s;
● Perform general accounting tasks including day-to-day bookkeeping operations such as receiving/controlling/booking of invoices, bank statements and expense reports;
● Preparation statutory accounts and periodical reporting (monthly, quarterly);
● Taking part on the preparation of the Lux GAAP financial statements, Lux GAAP and other GAAP consolidated accounts as well as local GAAP conversions (Lux GAAP and IFRS)
● Assistance in calculation of management fees, performance-related fees and administration fees;
● Responsible for correct intercompany loan accounting;
● Reconcile intercompany books;
● Actively participate in the organization and archiving of accounting records and other administrative tasks;
● Working closely with finance and legal colleagues as well as with external parties such as accountants, law firms and tax advisors;
● Provide audit coordination and resolve audit enquiries;
● Coordination of tax-returns with advisors.
● Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role or relevant experience within an accounting firm/finance department
● Experience with Lux GAAP
● Knowledge about IFRS and consolidation is considered a plus
● Very good level in English is essential
● Proper understanding of Excel
● Pro-active attitude to problem solving
● Healthy portion of ambition to develop and broaden your knowledge