Senior Accountant – Global Investment Firm
Our client is a well-established, Global Investment Firm with a growing operation in Luxembourg.
In line with recent development they have created a new vacancy for a Senior Accountant to manage all aspects of the firm’s Luxembourg entities.
Excellent potential for career development and to work on a varied portfolio of international investments and entities!
- Responsible for bookkeeping, monitoring, and maintaining the books and records of the Firm’s Luxembourg entities
- Prepare LuxGAAP interim and annual financial statements
- Perform accounts payable and receivable, cash management, and treasury functions
- Preparation and participation in board meetings
- Oversee and record fund flows within the framework of investment deals, including injections, repatriations, and asset transfers
- Liaise with third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and others, as required
- Participation in ad-hoc projects and queries
- Preparation of VAT / Tax returns
- Fluent in English
- University degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- 3+ years’ experience in Lux GAAP
- Highly organized, proactive, and keenness for detail
- Able to communicate effectively with top tier management
- Team-player who enjoys working in a dynamic environment