Senior Accountant – Cyprus
Our client is a well-established and rapidly growing Investment Company/Single Family Office.
The platform is extremely diverse across Alternative Investments and is now over $10 billion AUM.
The company is HQ’d in Luxembourg but has set up a fully operational team based in Cyprus.
In line with continued growth they are now looking for a new Senior Accountant as a key figure in their finance team.
- Responsible for the administrative follow-up of entities allocated to you. This includes bookkeeping and posting of day-to-day journal entries as well as new transactions, Monitoring of payments, Monitoring of compliance and correspondence with authorities, and filing of key documents (eCDF, VAT returns, Tax returns…)
- Preparation of Financial Statements in Lux Gaap and IFRS
- Managing relationships with our service providers (Tax advisers/Administrators etc.…).
- You will also be expected to assist in answering auditor’s queries and provide them documents for your concerned entities.
- In addition, you will have a back-office role to validate trades on a daily basis, reconcile cash on a daily basis, and report breaks to our Middle-Officer.
- You may have on an ad-hoc basis to assist management to perform financial analysis on transactions or specific restructuring and be involved in specific reporting.
- 6 to 8 years of experience in a similar accounting position in another Company;
- Strong accounting background;
- Knowledge of LuxGAAP and Luxembourg regulatory environment is a plus but not blocking point as he will be trained and this is not that complex;
- Strong knowledge in IFRS;
- Fluent in English
- Experience in tax and VAT would be appreciated.