Legal Associate – Fund Structuring
Our client is a well-established and growing Asset Manager with a focus on global RE/PE Investments.
In-line with continued growth/development they are looking for a new Senior Legal Associate to join their Luxembourg team!
This is an opportunity to leverage a legal background to take on a varied and diverse position within an international and dynamic environment!
- Involved in every aspect of the structuring of the real estate investment products.
- Review of documents linked to the structuring and launch of new investment products
- Oversee the work of internal departments (Finance, Legal, Compliance Asset Management etc.)
- Maintain relationships with external parties legal advisors, service providers and investors.
- Support business development for new investment products
- University Degree in Business or Law
- 3+ years experience within Real Estate industry
- Excellent fluency in English
- Practical knowledge of real estate legal structures and documentation;
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal skills
- Hands-on mentality and a real team player
- Strong experience with Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Able to work autonomously and also as part of a team