Lawyer – Global Real Estate
Our client is a Global Real Estate Investment Firm with a well-established and successful operation in Luxembourg.
They are now searching for a new Lawyer to join the Luxembourg team on a permanent basis.
This is a chance to join an international and fast-paced environment which relies on top-level quality!
- Advise on real estate investment funds and underlying property investments, including structuring, governance, formation (drafting constitutional documents, limited partnership agreements, investment management agreements, agreements with service providers, and in the preparation of any regulatory filings, as needed.
- Assist with day-to-day drafting and review of corporate authorizations, amendments, liquidations, financing documents, and other legal documents;
- Assist deal teams and oversee outside counsel in connection with the closing of transactions;
- Take part in meetings and/or conference calls with deal teams;
- Liaising with notaries, outside counsel, tax advisors, banks and regulatory authorities;
- Conduct and coordinate legal research into a range of legal and regulatory issues; and
- You will be required to manage your files with increasing autonomy.
- Master in Business Law with strong academic background;
- 3 to 5 years legal practice as qualified lawyer or as an in-house legal counsel in the field of corporate, finance or investment funds in Luxembourg;
- Solid drafting skills and proven technical understanding of Luxembourg corporate law;
- Excellent French and English (spoken and written);
- Detail oriented, flexible, with initiative and ability to work on a broad variety of legal matters concurrently under deadline pressures; and
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive, team-oriented attitude, professional.