Lab-View/ SQL Database Development Engineer
Description: Lab-View/ SQL Database Development
We are pleased to represent a global extremely successful organisation in the German side of Switzerland. They are a leader in their field passing through a massive growth. For this reason they are currently looking to recruit a Lab-View/ SQL Database Development expert to play a key role in series of complex new projects.
This is a great opportunity for a sql database development engineer with good understanding of manufacturing processes on the other hand. The main scope is to contribute to business operational excellence implementation.
- Gather business requirements and translate them into IT solutions.
- Develop new work-flow solutions on R&D Engineered applications including: Lab-View/ SQL, T-SQL, statistical analysis systems.
- Write secure and stable codes aiming to improve the activities of the production end-users.
- Train end-users as well as support them with associated database technical issues.
- Liaise with the local and global business stakeholders especially production, R&D, IT, purchasing, sales and distribution.
- Travel to corporate sites to contribute by all means to IT strategy development.
- Degree level studies: Engineering, IT, Automation or similar.
- 2+ years experience in database development ideally using SQL, T-SQL and visualisation.
- Sound technical background but also a good understanding of production processes.
- Expertise in creating efficient work-flow solutions on R&D/engineer programmed applications.
- Debugging applications and database source code.
- Experience in managing software development life-cycle.
- Flexibility in addition to great communication skills with all levels stakeholder.
- A proven track record of maintaining trusting relationships with business combined with an interest in and understanding of production processes
- Familiarity with modern statistical then again good knowledge of data analysis tools are highly desirable.
- Fluency in English coupled with other international languages is a plus.
- High level of professionalism in addition to organisation and self-motivation.
- Service orientation as much as motivation to succeed within this global organisation