Junior Key Account Manager (KAM) – Pharma
Position: Junior Key Account Manager (KAM) – Pharma
Location: Zurich- Basel Region (Can be home based)
Our client is a fast growing international pharmaceutical company. They are a market leader in their field being recognised for making ground breaking progress within Pharma and specicality care. Following expansion and new product launches they are looking for a Junior KAM to cover Switzerland. You must have experience in a customer facing role within the medical/pharmaceutical industry and speak fluent German.
It is likely you will be:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification pref in Pharma/lifesciences
- Have a high level of business planning, organisational & problem solving skills
- At least 1-2 years experience in a customer facing position within the pharma / medical sector
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to develop productive partnerships
- High level of negotiation & customer facing skills
- Highly motivated with drive & determination to succeed & willingness to adapt to change
- Proven ability to work independently and within a team
- Fluent English and German essential – French an advantage
This client is expanding very fast and globally so there are development plans and great opportunities for an ambitious candidate.
+41 (0)22 595 4608