Investment Analyst – Asset Management
Our client is a rapidly growing Fund Manager with an established Luxembourg office.
In line with continued development they are now looking to recruit a new Investment Analyst to join the team!
- Have exposure to all aspects of the projects, including analysis, due diligence, modelling, presentation and execution of projects (initial investments and exits)
- Be involved in portfolio management, participating in the monitoring, development projects, financing workstreams
- Working closely with the senior team members and the portfolio companies’ management teams
- Participate in investors’ relations and in the ESG policy implementation, alongside other investment team members
- Prior 1-3 year work experience within a Private Equity team, an M&A, Project Finance or Corporate Finance team (including internships) is necessary
- The ability to take long-term views and a genuine interest for Private Equity and the telecom (infrastructure) sector are indispensable
- Strong financial modelling skills are necessary
- Prior exposure to the telecom sector would be considered a strong plus
- Fluency in English is required – fluency in another European language is a plus
- Outstanding academic records from a leading Finance, Business or Science programme