Investment Accountant / Controller – ManCo
Our client is one of the most renowned financial services providers in the world and has a truly global reach. For their smaller in-house alternative funds business in Luxembourg, we are hiring for a newly created position to administrate and manage a diverse portfolio of Real Estate, Private Equity and Debt funds.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform accounting duties (IFRS, Lux GAAP) for Luxembourg investment vehicles and portfolio entities
- Perform financial reporting and planning for Luxembourg investment vehicles and portfolio entities
- Operate controlling and monitoring tools for KPI, cash flows and accounting
- Trade control and trade confirmation
- Data collection of all securities transactions (cash and derivatives)
- Settlement of international securities transactions, Securities holdings management Cash collection and corporate actions and reconciliation
Monitoring, calculating and initializing of collateral payments and limit supervising
- Approve payments of Luxembourg investment vehicles and portfolio entities
- Provide transaction support
Key requirements / Experience / Skills:
- University education in Economics, Accounting, Finance or similar professional background
- 3 – 7 years of experience in Investment Controlling/Accounting
- Real assets experience is essential (RE, PE, Debt)
- Profound securities-related work experience (preferred: experience in custody business)
- Proficiency with Bloomberg, MS Office etc
- Experience with process-flow-documentation
- Strong team player
- Fluency in German and English
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please do not hesitate to send us your resume (In English).
– CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED –
All the applications will remain totally confidential.