HR Business Partner – Fund Services
A global advisory and Administration firm who specialise in legal, tax, fiduciary, investment and fund administration services are looking to hire an HR Business Partner. The scope of the role is wide-ranging, covering both operational and strategic work, requiring a breadth of knowledge of HR products and services and a hands-on approach.
Specific responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Oversee the implementation and delivery of HR initiatives as the key interface between HR and the business,
- working closely with the HR Global Service Delivery team and Centers of Excellence (CoE) for Reward and
- Work closely with management teams to understand their business, anticipate their HR requirements and
- deliver proactive, well thought through solutions;
- Provide HR operational support to managers based in Malta, Monaco and Luxembourg as well as other
- locations within which operate.
- Oversee and manage the payroll with the payroll providers for Luxembourg, Malta and Monaco.
- Work with the COEs and as part of the global HRBP team to support the annual cycle of activities including
- the budgeting process, remuneration review, performance appraisal process, employee engagement survey
- and action planning;
- Manage HR response to future corporate restructurings, acquisitions, office openings or closures, disposals,
- mergers, payroll, labour law, local statutory requirements, budget preparation, ad-hoc reports etc.
- Manage international mobility in conjunction with HR colleagues;
- Review current and future staffing needs of client populations with business leaders;
- Recruitment, selection, and offer management as required;
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with key partners across the three core business areas (Institutional
- A business or other related qualification with at least five years’ relevant experience in HR for an international business;
- Fluent in French and English;
- Proven operational knowledge of all aspects of HR service;
- Experience in managing relationships with senior internal clients and presenting the full range of HR products and services to them;
- Experience in implementing, managing and monitoring of requirements relating to employment law in relevant jurisdictions;
- Self-motivated, able to use own initiative and with the ability to influence and constructively challenge;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, in particular with the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels;
- A discreet and confidential manner with confidence, persuasiveness and the ability to motivate colleagues;
- Systematic with strong planning and organisation skills, numeracy, IT literacy and attention to detail;
- Strong personal work ethic including experience of being managed remotely;
Successful candidates will receive a very competitive salary along with other bonuses.