Head of Sales DACH (Frankfurt)
We are looking for a Head of Sales DACH (Frankfurt) in order to strengthen and lead the German sales team. You would also be in charge of the Frankfurt entity.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to join a European company that has been thriving for years and offers many opportunities for individual development and training.
Company values are innovation, teamwork, and initiative, helping to make your team and company a global success in an open, dynamic, and supportive environment.
As a member of our international sales team, you will:
- Plan and execute the sales activity in the DACH region
- Optimally control incoming sales leads and thus optimize sales potential
- Generate, coordinate and plan outbound leads (events, outbound calls, press contacts, etc …) with a focus on strategic and digital customers, as well as larger agencies
- Achieve and surpass your goals
- Excellent attitude to show potential customers and internal teams
Lead the DACH team.
- Encourage teamwork and coach teams to success
- Participate in the recruitment and on-boarding of new employees
- Be advocate and coach of value selling
- Co-determine and promote the initiatives of the European sales team in collaboration with our international Head of Sales
- Forward constant feedback to the Head of Sales to develop strategies / allocate resources where needed
- Achieve and surpass the goals of the team
- Continue to spur the company momentum within the German-speaking market
- Become the face of the company in German-speaking countries
- Lead the Frankfurt aM office with the support of the head office administratively
What you should bring:
- You have at least 8 years of work experience in sales/distribution, especially in the media monitoring industry, in a PR / communication agency or in a software company
- You love to work in an international, dynamic and open communication culture
- You have a university degree or equivalent qualification
- You are motivated, like to try your own methods and streamline processes
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You speak German at mother tongue level and speak fluent English.