Head Of Compliance – Global Pharmaceutical Company
An excellent generalist compliance opportunity has arisen within a leading pharmaceutical company in Breda. The role entails a mixture of operational and advisory duties, and having a genuine say in the future key decisions of the firm.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be the onsite person responsible for Netherlands compliance making sure activities comply with the applicable regulatory requirements.
- Providing advice and guidance to the managers on the full range of compliance topics within the ‘grey’ areas.
- Are the contact point for healthcare compliance advice on site.
- Ensure that local Compliance policies, procedures and standards are properly implemented.
- Define and Implement the Dutch compliance strategy to support the business by using a risk-based approach to assess business impact.
- Understand Compliance and Business drivers, goals and strategy and advocating for Compliance within the business.
- Supporting the Compliance Department with the design and roll-out of internal compliance training and the preparation of training materials.
- Lead and advice risk assessment, investigation, monitoring & audit activities on the site.
- Support the global Compliance team on strategic projects.
The ideal candidate:
- Master’s degree in Law, Healthcare compliance or other relevant studies
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Experience in a heavily regulated environment eg. Pharma, medical devices, Energy, Banking
- Operational and advisory experience
- Personable and friendly
- Prestigious company
- Permanent contract
- Great salary conditions – 100k gross
- 13 month
- Holiday allowance
- Inspiring work environment
- Good work-life balance
- A stable and successful company
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please do not hesitate to send us your resume (In English).
– CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED –