Head of Compliance – FinTech
This is a unique opportunity to join a FinTech company in Luxembourg. Our client has developed an app which allows everyone to start investing with zero commission. Having enjoyed much success in the UK, they are now planning international expansion starting in Luxembourg.
This is a great opportunity to build a function and culture from the ground up within a small and highly skilled team!
Key responsibilities include:
- Build a robust Luxembourg compliance framework and function, with support from the UK
- Be the onsite person responsible for compliance and advise on Luxembourg related compliance and legal matters
- Collaborate with the business to create tools and processes
- Build and develop your own team
- Create a strong compliance culture for both the business and customers
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant compliance experience
- Strong working knowledge of regulatory framework in Luxembourg
- Knowledge of Mifid II, Market abuse rules, AML and financial crime
- Legal experience
- Fluent in French and English
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please do not hesitate to send us your resume (In English).
– CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED –
All the applications will remain totally confidential.