Head of Accounting & Administration – Real Estate Manager
Our client has a ‘new approach’ Alternative Investments and are a strong, growing pan-European manager. Their portfolio is interesting and varied in it’s composition, and the team are comparatively young , dynamic and certainly very capable. The business is still growing and significantly in Luxembourg.
The atmosphere friendly, dynamic , open , ‘ less institutionalised ‘ / entrepreneurial. The company is a positive, growing, medium sized business at a key point in its expansion centralising processes and operations etc.
There is a need for somebody to autonomously take control of the Accounting function and to give support to the Luxembourg CEO and the Finance team based in the UK
- Helping to grow the team from 13 to around 20
- Overall Responsibility for bookkeeping, monitoring, and maintaining the books and records of the Firm’s Luxembourg entities.
- Oversee and record fund flows within the framework of investment deals, including injections, repatriations, and asset transfers.
- Oversee Lux GAAP interim and annual financial statements.
- Preparation and participation in board meetings.
- Liaise with third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and others, as required.
- Participation in ad-hoc projects and queries.
- University degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- At least 5 years’ experience in Lux GAAP
- They would like someone that has perhaps set up or further developed RE/PE structures – someone who can identify new processes to improve the business and perhaps introduce new systems to help effectively manage and grow the business.
- Highly organized, proactive, and keenness for detail
- Reliable and entrepreneurial spirit
- Team-player who enjoys working in a dynamic environment
- Fluent in English