Group Internal Auditor – FMCG Company
Our client is a world leading FMCG company with an excellent working environment, a young and dynamic culture with extensive internal opportunities! They truly believe that happy staff produce better work.
- Both home and abroad, carry out audits in the various divisions and function of the company
- Assess and review the appropriateness and effectiveness of existing control systems
- Identify procedural weaknesses and develop approaches for improvement
- Involved in the further development of internal audit standards and concepts
- Further development of the audit process and data analysis
- You speak fluent German and English
- A degree in Finance, Accounting or Engineering or comparable degree programs
- At least 3 years of professional experience in auditing or consulting
- Experience in project management is advantageous
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint; ideally also SAP and IDEA or ACL knowledge
To apply, please attached your CV (in English) and we will be in touch to discuss in more detail.