German speaking Financial Controller
German-speaking Financial Controller
I am looking for a German-speaking Financial Controller to work for an excellent industrial company.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Independent coordination and execution of financial controlling and accounting tasks
- Control of implementation of Group-GAAP guidelines in subsidiaries and ensure compliance with Group Policies and Procedures
- Support of subsidiaries in several tasks i.a. monthly consolidated closing (P&L, Balance Sheet, etc.)
- Work with Management information systems to ensure accurate recording of financial results and provide financial information to the Management
- Perform due diligence
- Participate in several projects such as SAP roll-outs
- Ad hoc Analysis
PROFILE & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor degree minimum in economics (ideally CPA, MBA with a focus in Controlling)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in controlling
- Experience in M&A processes is a plus
- Very good knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience in SAP FI/CO is a plus
- Very high social and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to see beyond the current state and create new, well-defined processes
- High level of responsibility and reliability.
- Eager to learn and a multitasker.
- Eager to travel for professional trips
- Team player and assertiveness.
- Fluent in German and English is required. French is an advantage