Fund Manager (Junior / Senior), Real Assets – Infrastructure and Renewable Energy
Our client is a leading Investment and Asset Manager in the Real Estate, Real Assets and Private Equity Investment space.
Through significant and continued expansion in Luxembourg we are recruiting for 2 new investment managers. One Junior and One Senior.
This is an active Fund Management role. Taks are wide and varied and you will work closely with the Investment and Asset manager.
You will receive excellent training and have a clear progressive career path with excellent career opportunities both inside and outside of Luxembourg.
- Execution of the liquidity and income planning of the existing investments at fund level and the associated special purpose vehicles
- Plausibility check of the annual financial statements and evaluation results
- Management of equity and debt at fund level
- Collaboration in setting up new fund structures and mandates
- Participation in the decision on the purchase of new real assets in the funds or for the mandates
- Examination of compliance with the investment criteria
- Accompaniment of annual audits of funds and special purpose entities
- Internal and external reporting
- Regular exchange with the responsible asset and investment managers
- Successfully completed studies in business administration (BWL), economics (VWL) or similar, ideally additional qualifications such as CFA, CVA or CAIA
- 2 -4 years of professional experience in the field of asset management or fund management or in commercial project management of real assets
- Professional experience at an auditing company in the area of advisory / valuation / project finance or checking alternative investment funds is an advantage
- Knowledge of regulation (AIFMD, KAGB)
- Initiative, assertiveness
- Analytical thinking skills and a high affinity for numbers
- Independent, structured way of working
- Fluent in English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office products, especially Excel