Financial Risk Manager – Risk Conducting Officer
Our client is a global leading Private Equity firm with established offices in New York, London and Luxembourg.
For their newly established AIFM, we are recruiting for an experienced Financial Risk Manager to act as the Conducting Officer for Risk Management.
You will play a key role in decision making and work closely with the investment teams in London and New york.
- Acting as the Chief Risk Officer of the AIFM and its funds
- Acting as the contact person for the CSSF, External & Internal Auditors on Risk Management related topics
- Delivering the Annex IV Reporting together with the Compliance Officer to the CSSF
- Delivering the Quarterly Risk Management Reporting to the Board
- Delivering ad hoc Deal Risk Management Reporting to the Board
- Keeping the Risk Management Policies and Procedures updated
- Developing and running the Risk and Stress Test models for the Equity Risk Management
- Credit Risk Management, Liquidity Risk Management, Operational Risk Management and alike
- Measuring and monitoring the Investment Restrictions, Equity Risk Management, Credit Risk Management, Liquidity Risk Management, Operational & Valuation Risk Management
- Concentration Risk Management, Reputation Risk Management and alike o the funds
- Producing reports for the management committee of Risk Management issues
- Developing the Risk Management Process
- Training all staff on a regular basis on Risk Management related topics
- Assisting the Group Risk and Compliance function