Financial Controller – In-House – Alternative Investment Manager
My client is a well-established Alternative Investment Manager with a truly global reach; across 15+ international locations they have continued to hire top-level professionals for nearly 30 years.
The company has solidified its name as one of the biggest and best in the market and in-line with ongoing development they are now looking to expand further their operations in Luxembourg!
After increasing dramatically the number of entities through Luxembourg and whilst looking to secure a new AIFM License they are looking to find a new Financial Controller to join the team!
- Review Financial Statements and NAV for a diverse portfolio
- Looking at SPV’s, Funds, Private Equity, Real Estate
- Deal Follow up
- Creating transactions
- Monitoring Cash Flows
- Legal Agreements
- Incorporating Companies
- Tax structuring of companies
- Review VAT/Tax Returns
- Acting as advisor to multiple external parties
- 5+ years experience Accounting/Finance in Luxembourg
- Accounting qualification is a plus point
- Ideally strong Tax Compliance knowledge
- Knowledge of Alternative Investments arena
- Fluent in English + 1 other European language