European Business Development Director – Fund Services
An excellent opportunity has arisen at a leading independent fiduciary and fund services provider who look to form strategic long-term partnerships with their clients.
The successful candidate will report directly to the European Regional Head of Fund Services and work closely with the Global Head of Fund Services.
Responsibilities in brief:
- Responsibility for the business development strategy for Europe, working closely with senior management and the other regional Business Development Directors.
- Responsible for the execution of such a plan.
- Liaise with internal public relations and marketing departments and senior management in developing marketing material relating to the website, brochures, advertisements, industry publications and articles.
- Raise the profile of the group through participation in various industry associations and events.
- Organising and attending business development/sales meetings and systems demonstrations with prospective clients and referral sources will be required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent academic background and proven track record in business development and sales of fund administration and middle office services in the European market.
- In-depth knowledge of fund administration and middle-office processes, systems and operations, along with a strong understanding of the markets and competitive landscape is required.
- Be entrepreneurial, dynamic and self-motivated, with the ability to cross-sell, where appropriate.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please do not hesitate to attach your CV.
– CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED –
All the applications will remain totally confidential.