Development Manager – Real Estate – Berlin/Frankfurt
Our client has a ‘new approach’ to Real Estate Investment and are a strong, growing pan-European manager. Their portfolio is interesting and varied in it’s composition, and the team are comparatively young , dynamic and certainly very capable. The business is still growing and significantly across a number of European locations.
They are actively looking to recruit a new Development Manager to help continue their growth in Germany;
This role will report into the Head of Business Development and can either be located in Berlin or Frankfurt
- Help prepare, deliver, review and update the Business Plan
- Advise the company (and each Subsidiary Vehicle) on its general investment and letting strategies.
- Identification of Target Properties
- Promotion through Planning
- Development, Refurbishment and Redevelopment
- Implementation of Business Plan or Budget
- Selection of Agents and Specialists and working closely with these persons
- At all times to maintain proper and complete records relating to the Properties.
- Monitor the competitiveness of fees and expenditure generally paid or incurred in relation to Properties
- Keep and maintain such files and records in order to promote good estate management
- Work closely with Auditors, or any relevant public, fiscal or regulatory authority.
- Fluency in German & English
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Relevant degree in Finance/economics
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work autonomously
- Having an entrepreneurial mind-set