Customer & Sales Analyst – Pharma Sector
Our client is a global pharmaceutical organisation undergoing rapid global growth. We are looking for a Customer & Sales Analyst to work closely with the Market Access, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Sales and Supply Chain internal teams as well as external customers / wholesalers.
This is a newly created commercial position responsible for analysing customer and sales data and developing and implementing optimisation strategies.
This is a great opportunity for an Analyst / Consultant with prior pharmaceutical experience to join a multi-national organisation and develop your career in the long term, becoming a major part of a dynamic organisation.
- Reporting to the Global Head of Market Access and dotted lines with Finance, Marketing, Sales, Legal, Supply Chain…
- Main support to many internal departments and point of contact with the customer / wholesaler
- Provide analysis on customer and product sales, building forecasts and developing optimisation strategies for implementation
- Examining pricing strategies, contracts, supply chain efficiencies, order management, customer contracts etc with view to identify and drive commercial operations
- Drive re-negotiations with customers (wholesalers, hospitals etc)
- Assist with market access strategy and pricing for the new products
- Collaborating with key stakeholders
- Evaluating market trends, carrying out research analysis and understanding product issues
- Educated to Bachelors degree level or similar within a business or medical subject
- At least 3-4 years experience working in the pharmaceutical sector
- Excellent Analysis experience – proven ability to understand and inform business units of the facts behind the data and assist with developing and implementing optimisation plans
- Experience working across many business units including Market Access, Marketing, Sales, KAY, Finance, Legal, Supply Chain, Order Management…
- Skilled at data mining
- Good knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry and different therapeutic areas including new products / launch
- Ability to work well in Matrix environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – both internal stakeholders and external customers
- EU or Swiss national or holder of a current Swiss work permit
- Fluent in German and English essential – French an advantage