Compliance Manager – Central Amsterdam
Our client is a dynamic financial services company with multiple business lines. They are renowned for their excellent working environment and internal opportunities. They are located near central Amsterdam and is easily accessible by both private and public transport.
This hire is within the Structured Finance and Capital markets team and has international exposure.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee the compliance activities of the SF & CM services both in the Netherlands and abroad
- Work closely with senior management in relation to compliance-related topics
- Implementation of the risk control framework
- Give advice and guidance to the SF&CM team on the full range of compliance topics in accordance with the relevant regulations (e.g. WTT, WWFT, Securitizations Directive)
- Support to the SF&CM finance and legal account managers and other compliance officers, in both the client acceptance process
- Continuous liaising with Head of Compliance and management board to ensure appropriate action is taken to address identified issues
- Participation in Client Acceptance Meetings, Internal Compliance Meetings, Business Compliance Meetings and Compliance Management Meetings.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant compliance experience
- Compliance experience in the structured finance & capital markets industry is a must
- Law degree
- Fluent in Dutch and English
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please do not hesitate to send us your resume (In English).
– CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED –
All the applications will remain totally confidential.