Compliance and AML Specialist – AIFM
Our client is a well-established asset manager who provides services for an array of asset classes (Private Equity, Real Estate, Debt) and holds a sterling reputation for quality in Luxembourg. In line with recent developments, they are looking to recruit a compliance/AML professional on a permanent basis.
- Support the Compliance Conducting Officer in daily compliance-related tasks, particularly in analysing and managing compliance of alternative investments.
- Implementation of control actions in the area of compliance and AML
- Supervision of legal regulations and circulars
- Independent implementation of anti-money laundering audits
- Undertaking compliance risk assessments
- Regular review and updating of policies, processes and IT systems
- Raising staff’s awareness to comply with AIFM rules and regulations
- Being part of the onboarding process of the new client
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree ideally in Law or Economics
- You have at least 2/3 years of relevant professional experience within the Luxembourg Fund Industry;
- You have extensive knowledge of the Luxembourg AML / KYC regulation
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please do not hesitate to send us your resume.
– CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED –
All the applications will remain totally confidential.