AML KYC Officer – Funds Industry
A leading firm in financial services who specialise in legal, tax, fiduciary, investment and fund administration services are looking to hire an experienced professional within AML KYC area due to continued growth. My client is human-sized and renowned for their exceptional working environment and low staff turnover!
Summary of the role:
Overseeing AML KYC CFT KYT obligations, with a high focus on Luxembourg domiciled alternative funds and special purpose vehicles, covering real estate, private equity, infrastructure and debt.
Outline of main duties and responsibilities:
- Application of agreed procedures formulated to ensure AML/CFT/KYC/KYT obligations are met, across a diverse range of client files and activities;
- Oversee the gathering of relevant documentation and risk assessments obtained during client on-boarding processes, assessing the adequacy and completeness of such in conjunction with agreed procedures;
- Carrying out functions required in the maintenance and/or oversight of client databases, the identification, collation and maintenance of relevant documentation, the review of transactional client activity and managing a programme of on-going monitoring of such records;
- Process requests for AML comfort letters or eligible introducer forms on behalf of clients to various parties;
- Assist with client operational due diligence queries and visits;
Skills and experience required:
Degree level qualification or equivalent, ideally in law, economics or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience, ideally within a regulated professional/financial services environment
- Solid knowledge of Luxembourg AML KYC CFT law and regulations;
- Solid knowledge of Luxembourg company law, specifically as to funds and/or holding and finance vehicles, financing, corporate transactions and incorporation and liquidation would be an advantage.
- Fluent in English, and knowledge of French and/or any other European language would be an advantage;
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving attitude;
- High level of computer skills, in particular, good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
Up to 80,000€ depending on experience and seniority.
*Due to the high volume of applications; if you do not hear back within 10 working days you were not considered for the position*