Administrative Corporate Assistant – Global Finance Firm
Our client is a leading Alternative Investment Firm with a Global profile and a well-established and growing operation in Luxembourg
They are going through expansion of their Luxembourg office and have created a new position of Administrative Assistant to support their continued growth!
- Assist in organizing documents signature and appropriate routing, scheduling couriers;
- Maintaining the corporate files up to date: circulating, scanning, filing and editing all the corporate documents of the companies.
- Performing other administrative tasks requested for business reason as fill in forms or provide KYC information when requested.
- Mail management such as retrieving, reviewing, and distributing accurately and appropriately
- File and record management for electronic and physical files; suggest improvements and collaborate in establishing processes and procedures
- Extensive computer usage and data entry
- Provide support to other team members when needed
- Assist in the preparation of documents (agendas, minutes, board packs, itineraries, etc..)
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
- Act as backup for office supplies by checking stocks
- Fluency in English (French is considered advantageous)
- Must be a real team player
- Able to learn quickly and to tight deadlines
- Previous experience in Luxembourg in a similar position (2+ years)