Accounts Payable Specialist – Global Finance Institution
Our client is a Global Real Estate Investment Firm with a well-established and growing presence in Luxembourg.
They have created a dynamic, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment and they are looking to recruit a new Account Payable Specialist to join their global Treasury team
This position will offer a challenging and diverse function for somebody who is a real self-starter!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Input invoices on the Accounting System.
- Produce the weekly payment run and prepare manual payment requests.
- Routing and follow up of invoice approvals.
- Executing wire requests and ensuring cash is moved according with legal structures
- Maintaining Account Payables ledgers.
- Liaise with operations team and suppliers to resolving invoice queries.
- Reviewing and validating VAT calculations on vendor invoices.
Required Minimum Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Excellent command of English.
- 2-4 years of experience in an Accounts Payable and/or Treasury focused function
- Degree in Business or Accounting compulsory
- Having the ability to manage multiple projects whilst maintaining quality output
- A self-starting mentality, able to work autonomously
- Advanced Excel knowledge (proficient with pivot tables, index, lookups).
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of the business