Senior Transfer Agency Oversight Officer – Leading ManCo Luxembourg
Senior TA Oversight Officer – Leading ManCo
My client is a leading ManCo, looking for a Senior TA to support the team in meeting its oversight requirements under Luxembourg law and market best practice in relation to Transfer Agency monitoring.
– Review and understand fund structures and how funds are distributed in respect of KYC/AML regulations.
– Ensure development and application of risk-based control regimes for each Transfer Agency and client by analysing internal and external data – i.e. control and auditing reports.
– Ensure appropriate filing and archiving of all relevant reports (in accordance with Luxembourg data protection requirements, especially with regards to the shareholder register safe-keeping) and documented controls are maintained. 4-eyes-principle to be applied at all times.
– Monitor KYC/AML blocked accounts on clients as reported and provide assistance, where required
– Ensure effective escalation of AML/KYC related issues to MLRO, where required
– Follow-up with clients and Transfer Agencies on discrepancies detected until they are closed
– Follow-up with clients and service providers regarding any issues raised until resolution.
– Maintain regular service calls with clients and service providers.
– Assist in developing measures to restructure and align Management Company services to meet future client, regulatory and business needs.
– Collaborate with Promoters of each client to ensure compliance with UCITS IV – MIFID, KIID and overall corporate governance
– Assist and cooperate in responding to CSSF requests and ensure implementation of any additional regulations
– Ensure monitoring tools are updated consistently and in a detailed manner and that follow-up on fund-related communications are performed
– Ensure required communication flows are maintained across all teams, including ensuring client matters are addressed to the CRM Team
– Ensure that regular service calls with clients and delegates are documented and where applicable followed-up on in accordance with SLA/KPIs
– Anticipate potential risk exposure, escalate issues and contribute to resolution of problems
– Review the relevant Transfer Agency Oversight sections of the LFR, following-up on any audit findings with the relevant delegates, providing feedback to the Investment Oversight Team in order to support them in their function of liaising with External Auditors on audit points and ensuring any corrective actions and remedial action plans are applied accordingly in order to prevent recurrence.
– Achieve high quality in all services provided to clients in accordance with agreed SLAs
– Minimum 4 years previous experience with a significant amount of exposure to Transfer Agency.
– Proven understanding of the Luxembourg Collective Investment Scheme Industry
– Proven experience in a Transfer Agency environment.
– Experience in the private equity and real estate industry would be an advantage.
– Problem solving oriented approach.
– Good working knowledge of the Luxembourg Fund Industry and ongoing awareness of Luxembourg Fund market developments.
– Comprehensive knowledge of Luxembourg UCITS and fund regulatory requirements.
– Good knowledge of Excel and Windows based PC applications.
– Willingness to work unsocial hours when the requirements of the operations demand.
– Sound knowledge of Visual Basic programming would be an advantage