Investment Compliance – Luxembourg
Investment Compliance Officer- Luxembourg
I am looking for an Investment Compliance officer in Luxembourg, this role will report to the Head of Investment Management Oversight and have responsibility for managing all aspects of the Investment Management for the company, which is UCITs and AIFM regulated.
Experience of the operations of an alternative investment manager would be useful
Some of the duties include:
- Provide support to Investment Managers in their investment decisions
- Review policies of delegates to ensure compliance with AIFMD, MIFID, EMIR and UCITS regulations.
- Conduct due diligence’s on investment managers (DDR, ECR)
- Monitor Funds’ performance
- Communicating and managing relationships with external parties relating to the Investment
- Management Oversight Department.
- Ensure delegated investment managers act in compliance with the regulation
- Provide training to investment managers on relevant regulation
- Meet clients, Investment Managers, auditors, etc.
- Proven understanding of the Collective Investment Scheme Industry and UCITS and AIFM regulatory environment
- University degree or relevant professional qualifications.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience within the funds industry,
- Must be dynamic, highly organised, detail oriented, and self-motivated.
- Must have ability to work as part of a team in a client focused, high quality service environment.
- Good technical understanding of financial instruments (Alternatives, derivatives, bonds, equities, funds of funds, etc.).
Fluent in English (both oral and written) and good interpersonal skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established Management company, working closely with front office teams. Positive work life balance attitude in the firm