Business Manager Logistics – Luxembourg
Business Manager Logistics- Luxembourg
My client is a leading global logistics company, they are looking for a talented individual to take the role of Business Manager.
Your responsibilities will involve:
- Manage tactical and strategic decisions towards customer relationship and stakeholder relationship
- Manage subcontractor relationships, negotiate deals and set Operating procedures
- In charge of creating business environment culture
- Audit, monitor and measure performance of LSP’s
- Design and implement Business solutions
- Set team KPI’s and monitor
- Financial forecasting and reporting
- Responsible for continuous management of improvement initiatives
- Quality assessments
As a successful candidate you will need – a University degree or equivalent in transport – 5 + years experience with direct customer contact – Proven experience in devising and delivering strategies – Work autonomously or in a team both very important – Excellent Project management skills (several projects at a time) – Strong IT solutions understanding – Excellent admin and organisational skills – you must be willing to travel.
- Languages – Written and oral English essential, any other languages an advantage