Senior Legal Counsel – Luxembourg experience essential
Senior Legal Counsel, Leading Investment Management Co – Luxembourg experience essential
Due to the continued growth of this Leading Investment Management Co I am looking for a talented Senior legal counsel to join the Legal and Compliance Department.
This is an excellent chance to join a leading, sought after and growing establishment.
You will be supporting the Director of legal and the legal team generally in managing and coordinating the legal advice to the client across all projects and initiatives.
You will be Fluent in English with excellent written and oral communication skills, fluency in a second European language such as French or German would be an asset.
You will also:
- Be a strong relationship builder to gain the respect of the senior executive.
- Have the ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with Group businesses.
- Recognise issues of strategic, legal or reputational importance and evaluate / direct how they should be addressed / resolved.
- Have an eye on relevant legal and market developments and keep up to date.
- Legal professional with at least 5+ years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of Luxembourg law and practice.
- Good knowledge of the Luxembourg financial services industry, particularly in relation to asset management and funds matters.
- Good knowledge of UCITS or AIFMD is desirable.
- Strong commercial awareness and analytical skills.